Join four outstanding international professional woman expound on how to live healthier!
Suzy Meszoly (AUS)
Annelie Whitfield (UK)
Susan Willson (USA)
Susun Weed (USA)
Come learn with us about Herbs, Nutrition, Thermography, Natural bio-identical hormones, Energy Healing, Homeopathy, Detoxification, Mineralization, Rejuvenation and More and become empowered in your health care!
- How do we know what is ‘right’ for us and navigate the flood of medical information available from providers, internet and advertisers?
- Did you know there are low-cost, safe alternatives to mainstream medicine?
- Is our health care system interested in keeping you well?
- Are recommended screenings and treatments in our health care system in our best interests as an individual?
- Can certain foods work as well as bio-identical hormones?
- Are doctors unaware of the most critical mineral for bone health?
- Is it possible to detox our body with one simple food?
- Can certain ‘stimulants’ actually benefit our hormones?
- What effective alternatives are there to mainstream medicine in regard to screening, treating cancers and other illnesses, creating vibrant health?
- Is there sex after menopause?
- What superfoods can we eat to nourish and rejuvenate the female body?
- Can herbs and food prevent cancer?
- Is homeopathy effective in addressing women s health problems?
- Use herbs simply and safely to energize, nourish and heal.
10.00-10.15 Opening Ceremony/ Meditation led by Rev. Suzy Meszoly
10.15-11.15 Susan Willson Lecture followed by 11.15-11.45 Q & A
Learn about the marketing of disease in our country and how our healthcare system promotes overuse of procedures, medications and screening tests. We will reframe breast cancer, drop the fear and learn what the real risk is (you’ll be surprised). We will discuss simple things you can do to keep your breasts healthy and the various methods of breast screening available.
11.45-12.45 Suzy Meszoly Lecture followed by 12.45-1.15 Q & A
Accessing the deepest core to heal miraculously: Where does it all start and where does it all go?– Examining the energetic root cause of illness and exploring Energetic healing, homeopathy, emotional connections of physical disease and the processes of the vital force.
1.15-2.15 Lunch break
2.15-3.15 Annelie Whitfield Lecture followed by 3.15-3.30 Q & A
Super foods for Super women: Key foods for anti-aging, hormonal balance, strong bones, beautiful skin and hair and the power to provide incredible natural alternatives/ The key foods that rejuvenate, nourish and balance the female body, mind and spirit.
3.30-4.30 Susun Weed Lecture followed by 4.30-5.00
Menopause and More, the Wise Woman Way
Using menopause as our springboard, we will peel back the lies of modern medicine, uncover the nasty truths about detoxification, and find our ease in simple, safe herbal infusions. Join Susun Weed as we reweave the healing cloak of the Ancients and return herbal medicine to its rightful place as people’s medicine.
Change your story; change your life. Free yourself from invasive scientific tests that lead to overtreatment. Free yourself from heroic diet schemes that require odd, expensive foods and too much planning. Free yourself of guilt and confusion, pain and distress.
Slip into the Wise Woman Tradition, the oldest tradition of healing on the planet, the tradition focused on women, the tradition that heals by nourishing. This brief presentation will shatter the myths of medicine and free you to become vitally healthy with the minimum of fuss.
Using menopause as our springboard, we will peel back the lies of modern medicine, uncover the nasty truths about detoxification, and find our ease in simple, safe herbal infusions. Join me as we reweave the healing cloak of the Ancients and return herbal medicine to its rightful place as people’s medicine.
Wild Wind Herbal CSA is a Community Supported Agriculture project which focuses on growing, crafting, and providing herbal medicine to our members and the community, unique to the Rondout River Valley. We follow regenerative farming practices, inspired by the values and practices of Permaculture, organic farming, and sustainable wildcrafting methods, to grow and gather much of the plant material we use. Outside of our growing season, we produce locally sourced and organic body products, teas and tonics for well being and empowered self care. We believe in the wisdom and potent healing power of plants, and take great care to craft our blends in small batches as directed by the plants and their availability.
Products we will have at the Symposium:
-Relaxing Nervine Blend tea
-Adaptogen Blend tea
-Cold and Flu Care tea
$80 Early birds. Tickets purchased by Jan 10, 2014
$125 Tickets purchased after Jan 10, 2014
(We are limited to only 120 people, so please register early, we will be sold out!)
Please contact us for any questions.
[gravityform id=”2″ name=”Form 1″ title=”false” description=”false”]
[gravityform id=”3″ name=”Form 2″ title=”false” description=”false”]